Feeding your children REAL FOOD diets doesn’t have to be hard or overly complicated. Seriously.
Start with one item and move your way down the list as you get the hang of these things.
1. Eliminate Food Dyes
2. Eliminate Soda
3. Eliminate High Fructose Corn Syrup
4. Eliminate Artificial Sweeteners and Artificial Flavorings
5. Eliminate hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils and replace with butter, coconut oil,
avocado oil, and extra virgin olive oil.
6. Replace Conventional Dairy with organic dairy (better yet, raw Dairy!). Or consider trialing NO dairy
7. Reduce refined sugars
8. Implement a high protein breakfast every morning
9. Add a different colored vegetable to every meal.
10. Diversify your grains: There are other great grains to besides for wheat! Spelt, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, etc. (Or consider trialing gluten or grain free)
Have a recommendation not shown here? Leave a comment below!